Business Development Representative
At Welbi, we are improving the quality of life of older adults by transforming the way senior living communities provide care to them. We are seeking smart, motivated, hardworking, fun people to join us on this life-changing journey!
About The Role:
This is an incredible opportunity to grow your sales & business development skills in a dynamic & fun environment. We are looking for a business development coordinator to help us execute our go-to-market strategies and deliver on a wide variety of tactics. Working directly with the Welbi leadership team, successful candidates will be committed to a collaborative problem-solving approach, have a "customer-first" mentality, have an eye for sales, and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Helping You Grow & Succeed:
At Welbi, we truly believe in empowering each member of our team to help them grow both professionally and personally. This means that you will have:
- Ownership over your work and role, you won't be another cog in the wheel
- Your voice and ideas will be heard
- You will have the freedom to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Receive mentorship from one of Ottawa’s best sales executives
Lastly, Welbi is working out of Bayview Yards, home to Ottawa's most exciting start-ups. You will be surrounded by like-minded talent and you will have access to the city's top Sales & Marketing mentors. Bayview Yards also has incredible events, networking opportunities, and presentations/workshops with executives from some of the world's top technology companies, such as Slack, Drift, Hubspot, and Shopify. There is no limit to what you can learn and achieve in your time at Welbi.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Working with the leadership team, you will be executing on Business to Busines (B2B) sales strategies and campaigns.
- You will be working closely with our sales team to help qualify and convert leads.
- Conducting extensive market research to find leads.
- Performing ongoing tracking and reporting on business development initiatives.
- Update and maintain our CRM database (Hubspot)
What We Need From You:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- High emotional intelligence
- A self-starter that will own their tasks and work independently
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- A great team player
- Get Sh*t done attitude
- You can juggle multiple projects at a time, bonus points if you can actually juggle!
Please note that Welbi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Bonus! What We Offer:
- Monthly team outings
- Monthly team lunches
- Flex work hours
- Professional development programs
- Office holiday closure
- Wi-Fi friendly patio & rooftop terrace
- State of the art offices
- Office snacks
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter to our HR team.