Customer Experience Coordinator
We are open to hiring remote team members! If you are located anywhere in Canada, we would love for you to join our team.
At Welbi, we are transforming the way senior living communities provide care to older adults. We are seeking smart, motivated, hardworking, fun people to join us on this life-changing journey!
About The Role:
We are currently looking for a customer experience coordinator who will support Welbi’s customer experience efforts to help us become industry leaders. This individual will be dedicated to understanding our user in all aspects, and championing our customers through their entire customer journey. In order to succeed in this role, you must be committed to having a customer-first mentality, a collaborative problem-solving approach, as well as being relationship-focused, thoughtful, hard-working and demonstrate excellent written and communication skills.
Helping You Grow & Succeed:
At Welbi, we truly believe in empowering each member of our team to help them grow both professionally and personally. This means that you will have:
- Ownership over your work and role, you won’t be another cog in the wheel
- You will be an integral part of the decision process and your voice will be heard
- You will be free of bureaucracy and unnecessary paperwork that tends to bog you down, and you will have the freedom to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Lastly, in order to make sure that you are set up for success and growth in your role, you will have one of Ottawa’s best customer experience executives help and mentor you on a weekly basis. This customer experience tech leader has brought multiple companies from start-up stage to hyper-growth, and he is excited to help you succeed in your new role as Welbi’s customer experience lead
What We Offer:
- Monthly team socials
- Monthly team lunches
- Quarterly performance rewards
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, including office holiday closure
- Flex work hours
- Employee stock options
- Executive mentorship from accomplished industry leaders
- Professional development programs
If and when we go back to our office:
- On-site fresh food cafeteria with free daily coffee & tea
- Office snacks
- Wi-Fi-friendly patio & rooftop terrace
- State-of-the-art offices
- Continued flexible work from home policy
What you will be working on:
- Being the voice of Welbi’s users and championing them internally and externally
- Supporting user onboarding, training, support, and continuous education processes
- Establishing phenomenal long term relationships with customers to build brand loyalty, secure renewals, expansions, and drive further product adoption
- Helping enhance our customer experience playbook
- Working with the customer experience team to conduct interviews, surveys, focus groups and more
- Gathering insights into customer usage of current products, untapped opportunities and user personas
- Performing ongoing tracking and reporting on customer experience initiatives
- Updating and maintaining customer experience training content, including both customer-facing and internal
- Working closely with clients and senior leaders to make sure that we are properly and clearly communicating Welbi’s value proposition
If you have some of the skills below but maybe not all, we still encourage you to apply as we would love to review your unique application and learn more about you!
What we need from you:
- Possess strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills - a great communicator who is empathetic and can articulate technical content in a way that is easy to understand
- Curious, thoughtful and, solution-oriented; you are driven to understand what is important to the customer and provide them with solutions
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills in English
- An ability to roll your sleeves up and have a get shit done attitude
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- A self-starter that will own their tasks and work independently
- A great team player
A plus if you also have the following, but not a requirement whatsoever:
- Experience delivering software onboarding, training, and client support
Please note that Welbi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter to our HR team.