At Welbi, we are transforming the way senior living communities provide care to older adults. We are seeking smart, motivated, hardworking, fun people to join us on this life changing journey!
About The Role:
We are currently looking for a marketing manager who will spearhead Welbi’s marketing efforts to help us transform and lead our industry. The marketing manager will be dedicated to understanding our buyer and user in all aspects of their journey with us and will help us effectively communicate the value of Welbi to all audiences. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be a commitment to a collaborative problem-solving approach, believe in a customer first mentality, be creative, and demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills.
Helping You Grow & Succeed:
At Welbi, we truly believe in empowering each member of our team to help them grow both professionally and personally. This means that you will have:
- Ownership over your work and role, you won’t be another cog in the wheel
- You will be an integral part of the decision process and your voice will be heard
- You will be free of bureaucracy and unnecessary paperwork that tends to bog you down, and you will have the freedom to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Lastly, in order to make sure that you are set up for success and growth in your role, you will have one of Ottawa’s best CMOs help and mentor you on a weekly basis. This female marketing tech leader brought a local company from start-up stage to IPO and she is excited to help you succeed in your new role as Welbi’s Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Building and leading highly effective B2B marketing strategies and campaigns
- Working closely with our sales team on account targeting and opportunities to help qualify and convert leads
- Spearhead content strategy for internal and external audiences → this will be used across multiple touch points, including our website, whitepapers, PR, infographics, new feature updates, case studies, videos, sales collateral, and more
- Elevating our current brand, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials to ensure consistency across all channels
- Working closely with clients, vendors, and senior leaders to make sure that we are properly and clearly communicating Welbi’s value proposition
- Building relationships with industry leaders, thought leaders, and stakeholders in order to create valuable content
- Representing Welbi at industry conferences across North America to communicate the life changing work we are conducting
- Collaborating with our sales leader and our product manager to drive the development of messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful
- Mapping our buyers’ journey from start to finish and understanding the who, what, when, and why behind their decision-making process. We want to know them better than they know themselves.
- Working closely with our incredibly talented graphic and product designer, to lead our creative process and create compelling designs that fortify our marketing strategy → she will be able to provide you with any designs your creative mind can come up with (she is also very excited for you to join our team!)
- Working with the product manager to assess the current market and gain a good understanding of our competitors’ offering, allowing you to develop messages and marketing materials with unique selling points, further widening the gap between Welbi and our competitors
- Conducting interviews, surveys, focus groups and more to gather insights into customer usage of current products, untapped opportunities and user personas
- Performing ongoing tracking and reporting on marketing initiatives
If you have some of the skills below but maybe not all, we still encourage you to apply as we would love to review your unique application and learn more about you!
What We Need From You:
- Solid grasp of the marketing funnel and targeted B2B marketing strategies
- Good understanding of content and brand strategy to enable sales
- An ability to roll your sleeves up and build the foundation while also bringing strategic insights and frameworks
- A knack for understanding and measuring marketing metrics and how they relate to ROI and a company’s bottom line
- Creative mind
- Get shit done attitude
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- A self-starter that will own their tasks and work independently
- A great team player
- You can juggle multiple projects at a time…bonus points if you can actually juggle
- Exceptional written & verbal English communication skills
- High energy and ability to thrive in a start-up and growth environment
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, meet competing deadlines
Please note that Welbi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What We Offer:
- On-site fresh food cafeteria with free daily coffee & tea
- Office snacks
- Wi-Fi friendly patio & rooftop terrace
- State of the art offices
- Monthly team outings
- Monthly team lunches
- 3 week vacation
- Office holiday closure
- Flex work hours
- Employee stock options
- Professional development programs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter to our HR team.