In this four-round game, four players get four pennies and toss them onto a Twister game mat.
Object of the game:
Earn points by tossing a painted penny onto a circle of the same color. Try not to land a penny on the wrong color.
- Players are awarded two points when their penny lands completely within a circle of the same color.
- If a penny lands on a circle that is not the matching color, the player loses a point. (If the penny is only partially touching the incorrect circle, points are not deducted.)
How to play:
- Each player chooses a color and receives four pennies of that color.
- Players take turns tossing each of their pennies onto the Twister mat, trying to land them in a circle that is the same color as their penny. (If their pennies are green, for example, players aim for a green circle.)
- If a player’s penny lands in a circle that is a different color than their penny, one point is deducted from their score.
- When all four players have tossed their pennies, each player’s points are tallied and written down. Don’t forget to deduct a point for pennies that landed on the wrong color circle.
- Players play another round with a new color.
- The winner is the player with the most points after four rounds (one round for each color).
- Declare a grand prize winner and award them an aptly colorful prize.
- Let the next group play or hold a rematch.