Liven up any season by turning an adult coloring page into a colorful, hanging ornament.
- Color an adult coloring page of choice using pencils or markers.
- Draw 9 vertical lines that are about 3/4" apart going down the sheet of paper. In the middle of each line use the hole punch to make a hole on both the top and bottom of the page.
- Follow your guidelines and cut the page into 10 strips of paper.
- Stack the strips and put paper fasteners through the holes on the top and bottom.
- Fan out the strips and add string on top for hanging.
• Adult coloring page
• Colored pencils or markers
• Hole punch
• Two 3/4" paper fasteners