Encourage your resident's to make a gorgeous poppy wreath for Remembrance Day that they can hang on their door or throughout your senior living community. It is very simple and can use up leftover egg cartons from your kitchen!
1) Use a ruler and draw two lines horizontally across the middle of the plate.
2) Cut out both (in)sides.
3) Cut individual cups out of the egg carton and paint red.
4) Let dry then paint the middle black.
5) Paint the plate green. Glue on the poppy flowers.
6) Write "Remember" in the middle.